1) Products description
Product name Aluminum die casting clear powder coating surface treatment
Material Aluminum alloy A380
Working Process lnjection mold→Die Casting Raw Material → Trimming → Deburring →CNC turning → powder coating→ package → Shipping,etc.
Available facilities for this product Eight sets Die Casting machine(From160T to 1000T)
Four sets advanced CNC machining centers (3axis,4axis,CNC machine center)
Twenty sets CNC Lathes, 2sets drilling machines, etc.
Instruments X-ray Detector, CMM inspection machine, Spectrum Meter, Imaging Measurement Instrument, etc.
Surface Treatment Tumbling then powder coating
Product weight From 0.01kg to 10kg
Application Auto parts, Medical Parts, Ultrasound system, Ultrasound devices, Diagnosis Equipment, Hospital machines, Medical devices, marine & ship equipment, Telecommunication, Textile Industry, etc
Packing Inner packaging:1PCS/ color box Outside Packaging:18pcs/carton.32 Cartons/wooden case
2) Metal Finishing Services in NINGBO AIKEHAN
After all aspects of the casting and machining are complete, we can apply all aesthetic, functional, or protective coatings. The various finishing options include:
· Vibratory Deburring: Our metal finishing services include vibratory deburring that can effectively remove sharp edges and other imperfections from the surface of the product. Deburring can also prepare the surface for painting and other finishing processes, as well as improve the product’s aesthetic appeal.
· Shotblasting: Another commonly used die cast finishing process is shotblasting, which involves the high-speed projection of steel particles to clean or strip the surface. Commonly applied shot blasting techniques include airblasting and wheelblasting.
· Robotic Sanding, Polishing, and Bright Finish: Robotics provides a fully automated metal finishing solution for fast and efficient surface sanding and polishing. Robots are typically equipped with a series of buffing and sanding wheels that are capable of providing a smooth, bright finish.
· Robotic Painting: Our die cast finishing services also include robotic painting that offers the benefits of superior performance, flexibility and consistency. The robotic painting process can also result in fewer errors and lower costs when compared to “human” painting.
· Powder Paint: Powder painting, which is also known as powder coating, involves the application of an organic powder that achieves paint adhesion through electrostatic attraction. Powder painting offers maximum efficiency and is also friendlier to the environment than solvent-based painting methods.
· Wet Spray Paint: Our metal finishing company can precisely execute traditional wet spraying processes that are extremely beneficial in a wide range of industrial applications.
· Plating- Chromate, E-Nickel, Cadmium, and Silver Plating: Electroplating is the process of depositing metal ions onto the surface of a product via electrodeposition for purposes such as increasing corrosion resistance and enhancing aesthetic appeal. We can provide plating services using various types of metals.
· E Coating: Electrophoretic painting, also known as e-coating, is somewhat similar to electroplating, except that paint is electrodeposited onto the surface instead of metal. Our metal casting services include an effective e-coating process that is often preferable to traditional painting.
Aluminum Brass Magnesium Zinc
Tensile strength, psi x 1000 47 55 34 41
Yield strength, psi x 100 (0.2 pct offset) 23 30 23 —
Shear strength, psi x 1000 28 37 20 31
Fatigue strength, psi x 1000 20 25 14 7
Elongation, pct in 2 in. 3.50 15 3.0 10
Hardness (Brinell) 80 91 63 82
Specific gravity 2.71 8.30 1.80 6.60
Weight, lb/cu. in. 0.098 0.305 0.066 0.24
Melting point (liquid), °F 1100 1670 1105 728
Thermal conductivity, CG5 0.23 0.21 0.16 0.27
Thermal expansion, in./in./°F x 106 12.1 12.0 15.0 15.2
pct of copper standard 27 20 10 27
Modulus of elasticity, psi x 106 10.3 15 6.5 —
Impact strength (Charpy), ft/lb 3.0 40 2.0 43.0
metal surface finish suppliers